Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Seperated at Birth

I have always been of the opinion that everyone has a “twin”. A brother, or sister, if you will, from another mother. Following are 14 examples I have come up with to provide proof positive of my theory.
 

My friend Craig Johnson, who I coached in high school and coached with, and comedian/actor Adam Sandler. Craig even acts like Sandler.






My longtime friend Brock Lanier and Chumlee from The History Channel's "Pawn Stars."

My longtime friend Danny Turner and my new friend Clyde Dunn. Both of these guys are huge Trojan athletic supporters.

My friend and fellow blogger Stephanie Bonner Smith aka The Giggling Grasshopper and actress Kellie Martin.



Barnesville’s beloved street  person Luther and Dumb Donald from “Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids.”     

          
Actor John Travolta and Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler. I never really thought these two looked alike until I came across this picture of a younger Tyler.

Former Madame Speaker of the House Nancy Peelucy and, well, a horse’s arse.                           
                                                                



Former Commodores front man, now solo artist Lionel Richie and Thin Lizzy front man the late Phil Lynott.

                                                        


U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama and former homeless man, now celebrated Cleveland, Ohio radio personality, Ted Williams.
                                                             
 



Rock icon Meatloaf and food icon meatloaf.
                                                


  


My longtime friend, now pastor of The First Baptist Church of Fitzgerald, Georgia, Dr. Mike Ruffin (who also blogs) and Atlanta Braves broadcaster Ernie Johnson, Jr.



Lamar County High School football and wrestling coach Jason Wicker and actor Robert Barone of “Everybody Loves Raymond.”

                                                    
                                                           



Barnesville city police officer Chris Sears and Paul Blart, Mall Cop.


And last but not least, ME and my friend John Davis. John is a former All-American football player at Georgia Tech who also played in the NFL with the Houston Oilers and Buffalo Bills. He played in four Super Bowls with the Bills. When I coached at Barnesville Academy, his sister-in-law mistook me for him.

There are plenty of other separated at birth twins out there and I plan to uncover more of them. I will, of course, share them with you.

Stay tuned…

                                        














1 comment:

  1. Awwww.... You blogged me! Look at those eyebrows. Damn. What was I thinking? lol

    ReplyDelete